Administration & Finance Unit
Is the most important unit in the organization in the management of the Department of Administration. This unit values of accountability and integrity in all aspects of the administration towards making the organization the Development Department as a leading, high quality, efficient, and effective to practice professionalism in administration.
• Ensuring that the affairs and activities of the Department of Administrative smooth and orderly.
• Ensure that all of these services and staff of the Department is constantly updated and systematically.
• Always provide an efficient governance and quality at all times whether internal or external to the department.
Transportation Unit is the main provider of transportation for all internal and external activities of the University. Responsible for providing transport facility to students and staff systematically through campus bus service by ensuring an efficient and effective service. The bus service is available from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm daily. UniMAP official vehicle preparation based on applications received and relied according to existing vehicles.
• Provide scattered UniMAP campus bus service.
• Operate the vehicle application.
• Scheduling of vehicle trips per day.
• Manage and oversee the cleanliness of the building and the area.
• Manage environmental facilities services such as pest-borne disease control, hygiene kits and garbage collection.
• Manage all official functions Division / Faculty at UniMAP.
• Implement building maintenance work scheduled.
• Plan and manage the movement of work and customer service information.
• Monitor the quality of service
Management & Maintenance Of Lecture Hall Unit
Seminar Room, Lecture Hall is under the supervision of the Department of Development. All lecture hall and room are equipped with computers and LCD projectors. Apart from the use of classes, lecture room / hall can be booked for the purpose of any program. All applications must be accompanied by a paper that has been approved. Enclosed form to make a reservation Room / Hall
Property Management & Place Preparation Unit
Physical inspection of assets is done, and placement records. The purpose of a survey is to find out the condition and performance of the asset to ensure that the assets are in locations that have been recorded.
Technical & Maintenance Division
Technical & Maintenance Division is divided into 2 units of place in Permanent Campus UDC Pauh Putra and the place is allocated to many places like Kuala Perlis, Kangar, Seriab, Kubang Gajah, Simpang Empat, Sungai Chuchuh. Most of the staff at the UDC will control the infrastructure in certain areas. Staff consisting of units: -
• Design Unit
• Quantity Surveying Unit
• Mechanical Engineering Unit
• Civil Engineering Unit
• Electrical Engineering Unit