1. Provide estimates of development expenditure.
2. Coordinate land acquisition problems with government agencies.
3. Coordinate approval by the relevant PBT.
4. Coordinate design associated with PTJ involved.
5. Coordinate procurement including negotiations relate directly with Ministry of Education (MOE).
6. Monitor the implementation of the project in accordance with the prescribed circular.
7. Confirm payments made on Permanent Campus.
8. Monitor performance of the consultant and the Main Contractor from time to time.
9. Verify material requirements during project running.
10. Coordinate meetings involved such as:
b.Coordination Meetings / Site
11. Coordination meetings at the university level
12. Prepare Monthly Progress Report / Annual for University, Ministries and agencies related.