1. To plan & coordinate and manage projects under the development of the university, namely the Five Year Malaysia Plan and other projects such as PFI and PPP.
2. Provide architectural expertise in the management of new construction projects at UniMAP.
3. Provide architectural expertise services in the management of renovation projects in accordance with the acts and laws set out in UniMAP.
4. Coordinate with other disciplines to plan the implementation of design development and procurement.
5. Provide technical advisory services for interior design.
CONTRACT AND SURVEYING DIVISION
1. Provide material surveying expertise services in procurement management and contract administration.
2. Develop the best procedures and guidelines related to procurement and contract management in line with university policy.
3. Provide construction cost information services for university projects.
4. Provide technical advisory services related to procurement and contracts to the university.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DIVISION
1. Plan, manage, regulate air conditioning system, sanitary piping system & pump system, sewage treatment plant (STP), hoist system (Elevator), alarm system & fire prevention.
2. Maintain air conditioning system, sanitation piping system, pump system, sewage treatment plant (STP), hoist system (elevator), alarm system & fire prevention.
3. Test, control and inspect mechanical system materials and equipment in UniMAP projects.
4. Conduct UniMAP vehicle maintenance operations.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DIVISION
1. Plan, design and execute all electrical installations.
2. Maintain all electrical installations in UniMAP.
3. Test, control and approve electrical materials and equipment in projects at UniMAP.
4. Provide expert services in the field of electricity for projects related to electrical systems.
5. Manage and supervise all utility utilization activities and plan utility savings.
CIVIL ENGINEERING DIVISION
1. To plan and manage maintenance and minor repair matters for the scope of civil engineering.
2. To plan and manage affairs for the scope of infra works (CTP, STP, Street Lights, Bus Stops, Main Road, Main Drainage, Main Drainage & Irrigation, Pump House, Main Water Tank, Waterfall, UniMAP Entrance, UniMAP Boundary Fence, UniMAP Logo, Slopes, Catchment Ponds/Lakes, Sports Facilities, Substation Buildings, Small Bridges, Pedestrian Walkways).
3. Provide technical and professional advice to JP related to civil engineering.
CLEANING, LANDSCAPE AND PEST CONTROL MANAGEMENT DIVISION
1. Regulate landscape maintenance, cleaning and pest control activities at UniMAP.
ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE DIVISION
1. Administration and Human Resources
3. Assets and Quality
4. Customer Service
Services we can help you with
Please feel free to contact us...
Reach out now!
We’re available for 8 hours a day! Contact to require a detailed analysis and assessment of your plan.
Contact No: 04-9798483(UDC)/04-9867857(MAIN CAMPUS)